Tralee tubular fencing is custom made to suit any design requirement. Standard panels are made out 38x25mm rectangular hollow steel vertical uprights finished with a flat black plastic 38x25mm rectangular plug. The vertical uprights are face welded to two 40x40mm square hollow steel cross rails.
- Available in a diverse range of different powder coated colours; there is a look for every individual and setting.
- Tralee tubular can be used on flat sites or modified to suit sloped and undulating land.
- All our tubular fence designs used for the application of around swimming pools are designed to meet Australian Standard AS: 1926.1
- Panel Rail: Custom made to any design requirement. Standard – 40x40mm square hollow steel x 2400mm
- Panel Vertical: Standard – 38x25mm rectangular hollow tube
- Intermediate Posts: 50x50mm square or 65x65mm square
- Fasteners: Panels fixed to post: 40x40mm powder coated flange brackets with self-drilling 10×16 tek screws that can be colour matched to suit panel colour.