Park Lake Tubular:
Park Lake tubular fencing is custom made to suit any design requirement. Standard panels are made out 38x25mm rectangular hollow steel cross rails with a top and bottom 50x50mm square hollow steel rail.
- Available in a diverse range of different powder coated colours; there is a look for every individual and setting.
- Park Lake tubular can be used on flat sites or modified to suit sloped and undulating land.
- All our tubular fence designs used for the application of around swimming pools are designed to meet Australian Standard AS: 1926.1
- Panel Rail: Custom made to any design requirement. Standard – 50x50mm square hollow steel x 2400mm
- Panel Vertical: Standard – 38×25 rectangular hollow tube
- Intermediate Posts: 50x50mm square or 65x65mm square
- Fasteners: Panels fixed to post: 38x25mm powder coated flange brackets with self-drilling 10×16 tek screws that can be colour matched to suit panel colour.