Loop tubular fencing is custom made to suit any design requirement. Standard panels are made out bended 19mm round hollow steel “loops” that are face welded to two 30x30mm square hollow steel cross rails.
- Available in a diverse range of different powder coated colours; there is a look for every individual and setting.
- Loop tubular can be used on flat sites or modified to suit sloped and undulating land.
- All our tubular fence designs used for the application of around swimming pools are designed to meet Australian Standard AS: 1926.1
- Panel Rail: Custom made to any design requirement. Standard – 30x30mm square hollow steel x 2400mm
- Panel Vertical: Standard – 19mm round hollow tube
- Intermediate Posts: 50x50mm square or 65x65mm square
- Fasteners: Panels fixed to post: 30x30mm powder coated flange brackets with self-drilling 10×16 tek screws that can be colour matched to suit panel colour.