Grand X tubular fencing is custom made to suit any design requirement. Standard panels are made out 19mm round hollow steel vertical uprights placed through three punched 38x25mm rectangular hollow steel cross rails. The 19mm round hollow steel vertical uprights extend through the top punched rail and are fitted with a decorative steel spear. Between the top two 38x25mm cross rails a crossed flat bar X placed is placed between every spacing created by the 19mm round hollow steel uprights.
- Available in a diverse range of different powder coated colours; there is a look for every individual and setting.
- Grand X tubular can be used on flat sites or modified to suit sloped and undulating land.
- All our tubular fence designs used for the application of around swimming pools are designed to meet Australian Standard AS: 1926.1
- Panel Rail: Custom made to any design requirement. Standard – 38x25mm square hollow steel x 2400mm
- Panel Vertical: Standard – 19mm round hollow tube
- Intermediate Posts: 50x50mm square or 65x65mm square
- Spear: A wide range of spear design styles are available to be selected from the spear selection.
- Fasteners: Panels fixed to post: 40x40mm powder coated flange brackets with self-drilling 10×16 tek screws that can be colour matched to suit panel colour.